Thursday, August 2, 2012

Painting it white

Well, I'm moving stuff over to Mistletoe Cottage a little bit everyday.  Having a moving/estate sale on Sat 8/4 to rehome lots of stuff.  I have been enjoying the packing and unpacking.  I have so many wonderful things, that u take for granted.  Finding stuff I have forgotten about and getting so much pleasure in finding a new place for things.

BEFORE, IN NEED OF A UPDATE
When I walked in to the new home, I just thought it was so cute and decided shabby (chic).  My darling rewired my grandmother's chandelier that I have had for the past 30 years in both my first and second homes.  Now moving into my little cottage, she has a new look to go with her new wires.

Having a wonderful time......starting over.
NEW WIRES, NEW LIFE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Shabby Chic! Your "Mistletoe Cottage" will be so cute! I'd love to see more pictures!