Friday, December 28, 2012

Yeah, Friday......

Well Santa and I have had a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to a relaxing  and  fresh new year.  
Do you ever just wish you could have a "do over"?  That's what I'm thinking of for 2013.  A fresh start.......gonna try to write on my blog a little more.  Enjoy life a little more.  Not stress about things.
I am still waiting for the sale of my house.......the bank has dragged this out for 6 months and a lovely family is still waiting to be the new owners.  I give it all to the powers that be and pray for a speedy closing.
Loving life in Mistletoe Cottage.  Our first Christmas here was lovely.  Filled the house with family and friends.  We are so Blessed.
So grateful it's Friday with a lovely 4 day weekend! YAY!!!  Enjoying the Christmas lights and candles and just being home.

No comments: