Saturday, September 24, 2011

mini Pumpkins?

mini pumpkins?  I found these at michael's and fell in  love with them.  They look like real pumpkins

They are tagged "mini pods.
I am getting all my fall goodies out, so I can celebrate fall.  You have to do what you can in Florida, where there really is no Autum.  I have a Mullberry tree in my yard that looses his leaves, so I at least know what the season is.  It's 81 degrees and the pool is still warm, still in tank tops and flip flops.  Not complaining.....I just miss the colors.  I have many shades of green.

3 comments:

vivian said...

those Pods are soo cute! makes me want to run to michaels ! I love the fall, but I would trade places with you in the winter! lol
have a great day!
xoxo
vivian

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Hi Lori!
I just became your newest follower! What a great blog! It looks like you are new to blogging!!! Welcome to the friendliest most supportive community you will ever find! You will fit right in!
If you don't have fall in Fla. enjoy fall through us! Those little pumpkin pods are so cute!
So nice to meet you!
Yvonne

Georgie Horn said...

Hey!
You won my tag giveaway last week. Shoot me an email at happyanniversarypepe@gmail.com with your mailing address. Please put in the subject line TAG TUESDAY.

yay you!