Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is it to early for Christmas???? I don't think so.

http://www.youtube.com/user/saymerrychristmas

Hope you are having wonderful weekend.  I am!!!!! Spent the day with my doll friends, it was a lovely meeting.   It's about a 1 hour ride, so I had the top down and sang Christmas songs the whole way there and home. LIFE IS GOOD!!!! Work is good, I really like my job and it's getting more comfortable.  Sewing bears.  Watching Christmas movies.
Just back from  WONDERFUL  bike ride to Jim"s Harley Davidson, for the MVP party.  Great time and I got new gloves.  Then out to Cracker Barrell for dinner with John and great friends.  Gonna work on a Christmas project for a little bit and get ready for Sunday.  Hope tomorrow's weather is as beautiful as today.  It was 81 and sunny.  I love Florida!!!!

No comments: