Monday, December 5, 2011

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!

Santa at the Memorial Service

Santa with me and the elves at the Toy Run @ Jim's Harley Davidson St Pete, FL 12/4/2011


We're getting ready for Christmas....... I love decorating and dressing as Mrs Santa.  Today was the memorial toy ride at Jim's Harley Davidson and John and I were in full Santa attire, it was awsome.  A beautiful sunny day in Florida riding thru the beach with about 2,500 other riders.  Life is good!! Have a Harley Jolly Christmas! 
Amelia and me in our matching hats 2011
mmmmmm, which sleigh shall I take???????

1 comment:

vivian said...

Lori! I love these pictures! youre a doll! did you know that my hubby is an old biker dude? He doesnt have a bike right now. but he builds antique bikes. His last was a 56 flathead. (uh.. I think it was a flathead...!) anyways, back in the day I used to ride with him, but once I had kids I gave it up. I think he really missed having a bike this past summer. He has built a few over the years, rides them for a while until he gets an offer he cant refuse then sells them and starts over. I think hes too broke to build another right now. but he probably has parts out in the barn to get him started on something else sooner or later!
Love ya!
vivian