Saturday, May 19, 2012

Change is good???????????????????


People are always saying that change is a good thing. But all they're really saying is that something you didn't want to happen at all... has happened .....kathleen kelly from You've Got Mail.
  That's how things are going for me right now...it looks like I'll be moving sooner than I thought.  Packing today.   Collecting stuff has been so much fun, but parting with it not so much.

Well... I haven't posted in so long, nothing to talk about.  Well now there's something to talk about.  PACKING!  Yikes.  So many years or collecting, teddy bears, dolls, doll house miniatures, antique furniture, Christmas trees and ornaments.  Fabric, magazines, books, SHOES.  Clothes.  So much to go through.
Bathrooms, cleaned and filled a garbage can full.  Clothes....ready for sharing.  Antiques...at the auction.  Other furniture going to consignment.  Teddy bear collectibles ready for regifting.  It's a beginning.  I think when the big stuff is all out it will be easier.  Packing my white christmas tree up, now.  Oranaments are off......getting there.  I can't imagine this room without the tree.  It has been such a source of pleasure over the years.  I might just leave the tree there for a few days.  It's got 1000 lights, that stay on and it twinkles .



1 comment:

vivian said...

Lori what are you doing? are you moving? where too? I must have missed something some where. I hope all is ok.
xoxo
vivian