Friday, March 29, 2013

horading......

I just looked up the meaning of hoarding......I am there, but working on decluttering.
I have moved in to an adorable little cottage, that is decorated in red and white and I love it.  I have a very big house 3,000 sq feet with all kinds of wonderful stuff.  I moved into the new place in Sept 2012, and left all the STUFF in the other house while waiting for the sale to go thru.  It has been a long and painful process for the past 4 1/2 years. Well the closing on the house is sched for tomorrow, so for the last couple of weeks I have been in clean out mode.  I tried the garage sale route, not so much.  I called my friends and invited them to come have what ever they would like and make a donation, that went well, but I still have so much stuff.  Craft stuff, doll house supplies, shoes, fabric, nic-naks and lots of things.  I brought the remaining stuff home and flipped out.  I have a path to walk thru my front room and I just have to get rid of everything.  I don't want to find places to put these things, I just want them gone.  I don't want a storage bin, cos that will just be throwing money away. I'm hopeing for a miracle. I feel like an alcoholic who hides liquor,  I have found things I didn't even remember I had.

No comments: