Monday, January 28, 2013

Blog Hopping

Oh my..... I have just spent another 2 hours hopping from blog to blog and being amazed.  Beautiful homes, renovations, gardens, cottages, spun cotton dolls, miniatures and I'm at a  loss.  I haven't gotten a thing done, coz I've just been dreaming.  I have no future projects  in my mind, even. I am just content and it feels good.  I am going to get some teddy bears finished and be grateful that all is well in my world.
I want to thank all the amazing bloggers for sharing their stuff.  Hopefully I can just remain at peace.




Have a blessed day!!!!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Good for you!! Its nice to know you are content with what you have already done! There are so many bloggers decorating and re decorating I wish I had the money do that all day every day. I have to save then do, and hope I made the right decision along the way cause I cant un-do .. that would be throwing away money... haha.. Love the last picture is she sitting in your living room?.. she is a beauty.
Blessings, Marissa.