Tuesday, January 22, 2013

think pink

RED Mercury Glass
 My favorite color is RED, and  pink makes me happy too.
 Think PINK.  I love Valentine's stuff and Red is my favorite color, but I'm in a PINK  mood right now.  Just sharing pics of some pink teddy bears I have made.
PINK NURSERY- Miniatures I have collected.

Pink Inspiration

Hallmark Ribbon (sticks to itself when moistened) great for miniature bows-tho it is no longer produced. I have quite a collection.

Valentine Tin

Inside Valentine Tin
Be My Valentine

? too much red????

SHOE FUND BANK
I'm working on a few Valentine Projects tonight.  Can't sleep....tooth/jaw pain.  Got my Valentine Tree lit. and enjoying the wonderful mercury glass hearts I got at Home Goods.  I love that place.  The perfect day, includes a quick trip to Home Goods.  


Gotta get back to sewing, pleasant dreams....and think pink.  (Can't wait to share my new pink things)

1 comment:

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK said...

Lovely pinks AND reds for Rednesday. Hoping your tooth and jaw are feeling much better. Happy Valentine's Day early :)